A blog (short for weblog) is a personal online journal that is frequently updated and intended for general public consumption. Commonly, blogs are dynamic-interactive websites, defined by their format: a series of entries posted to a single page in reverse-chronological order. Blogs generally represent the personality of the author or reflect the purpose of the website that hosts the blog. Topics sometimes include brief philosophical musings, commentary on Internet and other social issues, and links to other sites the author favors, especially those that support a point being made on a post.
Blogging is a communications mechanism handed to us by the long tail of the Internet.
So, if you want to create your own blog of any content, or make improvements to your existing blog, contact us to suggest a range of specialized solutions that suit your needs.
- A Blog provides a Commenting System.
- A Blog offers a subscription system to send free email newsletters to readers.
- Articles inside a Blog are organized through categories and tags.
- Articles in a Blog appear in reverse-chronological order, latest to oldest.
- A Blog is managed by an individual author or a team of authors often called the editorial board.